Tuesday 23 June 2009

folksy finds


I love this Dragonfly from Ji Ji Kiki on folksy, i have my own design for a dragonfly in wood but the fine markings on the wings and thorax looks great.

Emma of Ji Ji Kiki is launching her own web site and is accepting good on consignment from several folksy sellers. the site should be up and running soon.

I'm having great fun working out what to send her as part of my first batch. I would love to send some of the new range of rings I'm working on, but then I would need to work out some way of sizing the rings, now I know what size I've made, but do buyers know the size of their fingers, I still need to work out the details of selling the rings, obviously i can't make wooden rings smaller, and only have a max of 2 to 3mm to make them larger, so I'll have to make 5 or 6 the same, but in different sizes, or do a survey to find the most popular sizes.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the process of picking things for Emma's new website too, it's quite exciting, good luck with the rings, you can get a free size card from Argos have use this in the past I think there standard sizes.

    ReplyDelete