Tuesday 30 June 2009

Busy time

Am typing this while my printer spews forth some new stuff for tonight's meeting.

What meeting?

The Launch of Crafts East Midlands

It's taken me three months of work, some hard but others not so hard, but tonight is the first meeting where we will formally set up the organisation.

What's it all about, well take a look at the web site i built to try and explain it to others:-

http://craftseastmidlands.jimdo.com

now the web site is only a prototype, but it gives the idea.

we should ( and i say Should) have up to 45 people there tonight. that's my biggest worry at the moment, will anyone turn up, emails have been sent, so keep your fingers crosses for me,

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate that feeling, its like my 8th birthday party all over again.

    Never worry, I bet everyone turns up and then you'll be swamped:)

    ReplyDelete